Zucchini Onion Dip. It is summertime, and the perfect time to put together an appetizer board with delicious dips made with fresh vegetables and fruits. This simple fresh zucchini dip is served with grilled butternut squash and mushrooms, carrots, tomatoes, yellow peppers. This dip is vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Zucchini Onion Dip
- 2 zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp black/white sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 7 cups fresh vegetables, grilled or raw. I used butternut,tomatoes,mushrooms,pepper,baby carrots
- Add all dip ingredients except sesame seeds to food processor. Run on low until all ingredients are well mixed. Stir sesame seeds in with spoon, and serve. Garnish with sesame seeds and herbs.
- Serve dip garnished with fresh herbs and vegetables arranged on platter.