Vegetable Stirfry With Pineapple. I think that the three words that most often come to mind when I am looking for a recipe are quick, delicious and healthy. I usually look for a recipe where the ingredients are simple, and I have them on hand. Additionally, I don’t want junk food, high in fat or sugar when preparing a meal. Eventually these things will catch up to you, with negative impacts on your overall health. Finally, of course, we want our food to be yummy, because otherwise, what is the point?
This dish is ready in fifteen minutes because I had all of the ingredients prepped ahead of time. I tossed brown/red rice, power greens, sauteed vegetables, green onions and pineapple into a pan, and the result was this one pan stirfry that became scrumptious when topped with Red Chili Sauce.
This dish satisfies all of my criteria–it is easy, features simple healthy ingredients, and has a great flavor with the red chili sauce and fruity pineapple.
Vegetable Stirfry With Pineapple
- 1 cup mushrooms red peppers, green onions, chopped
- 2 cups greens kale or spinach
- 1 1/2 cup brown/red rice-precooked. I use Seeds of Change
- 3/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Red Chili Sauce to Taste.
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Saute all vegetables in pan with olive oil.
- Top with Red Chili Sauce to Taste.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions
More dishes that you might enjoy:
Check out more photos on Instagram