Vegetable Stirfry With Pineapple. This dish is ready in fifteen minutes because I had all of the ingredients prepped ahead of time. I tossed brown/red rice, power greens, sauteed vegetables, green onions and pineapple into a pan, and the result was this one pan stirfry that became scrumptious when topped with Red Chili Sauce. The four most important qualities in a dinner–quick, easy , super healthy and delicious!
Vegetable Stirfry With Pineapple
- 1 cup mushrooms red peppers, green onions, chopped
- 2 cups greens kale or spinach
- 1 1/2 cup brown/red rice-precooked. I use Seeds of Change
- 3/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Red Chili Sauce to Taste.
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Saute all vegetables in pan with olive oil.
- Top with Red Chili Sauce to Taste.
- Sprinkle chopped green onions
More dishes like Vegetable Stirfry With Pineapple that you might enjoy:
Check out more photos on Instagram