Vegetable Stirfry With Pineapple. This dish is ready in fifteen minutes because I had all of the ingredients prepped ahead of time. I tossed brown/red rice, power greens, sauteed vegetables, green onions and pineapple into a pan, and the result was this one pan stirfry that became scrumptious when topped with Red Chili Sauce. The four most important qualities in a dinner–quick, easy , super healthy and delicious!
Vegetable Stirfry With Pineapple
- 1 cup mushrooms red peppers, green onions, chopped
- 2 cups greens kale or spinach
- 1 1/2 cup brown/red rice-precooked. I use Seeds of Change
- 3/4 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Red Chili Sauce to Taste.
- Chopped green onions for garnish
Saute all vegetables in pan with olive oil.
Top with Red Chili Sauce to Taste.
Sprinkle chopped green onions
More dishes like Vegetable Stirfry With Pineapple that you might enjoy:
Check out more photos on Instagram