Spinach Mushroom Breakfast Bowl-Instant Pot. This is a great recipe for two, and is perfectly cooked slowly and impeccably in the Instant Pot. Just the right amount of heat and pressure makes this dish delicious and tasty for breakfast, or any meal of the day. Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free.
Tools Of The Trade Used In This Recipe:
I made this recipe in the Instant Pot 6 Quart Pressure Cooker. Check out my review of the Instant Pot, and see all the delicious recipes that I have made with this gadget that replaces 9 kitchen tools!
Spinach Mushroom Breakfast Bowl-Instant Pot
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ⅓ cup onions chopped
- ⅔ cup mushrooms sliced
- 6 garlic cloves sliced
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups soy or almond milk
- 2 slices of toasted gluten free bread cut into cubes, preferably the heels
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Saute onions, mushrooms and garlic in olive oil
- Select bowl that will fit inside of your instant pot. Grease bowl with olive oil
- Add onions, mushrooms and garlic to bowl
- Add spinach
- Add bread cubes
- Mix eggs and milk in separate bowl; add salt and pepper. Pour into bowl with vegetables
- Add fresh basil. Stir.
- Place bowl on top of trivet and into Instant Pot
- Cook 30 minutes on high pressure. Let pressure release naturally, NP, approximately 15 minutes.
Steps For Preparing Spinach Mushroom Breakfast Bowl:
Other recipes like Spinach Mushroom Breakfast Bowl-Instant Pot that you might enjoy:
See more photos at Foodgawker Gallery
This recipe was updated on September 9, 2018.