Roasted Harvest Vegetable Salad. Our Oven Roasted Harvest Vegetables are perfect for a main course or a side dish, but can also be the perfect ingredients for a delicious Roasted Harvest Vegetable Salad. Quick, easy, nutritious and delicious. Vegan, gluten free and diary free.
Roasted Harvest Vegetable Salad
- 2 cups of frozen Harvest Vegetables I used Organic Rustic Roots, which include red onion, parsnips, sweet potatoes, orange and yellow carrots.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- salt and pepper
- 5 cups of mixed greens
- ¼ cup toasted pistachios
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
Lemon Mint Crème Dressing
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp. fresh mint
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. raw cashews
- pinch salt and pepper
- Spread vegetables on large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Drizzle olive oil and maple syrup
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, granulated garlic and mix vegetables.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes
- Toast pistachios in pan for 2 minutes, stirring frequently
- Toss roasted vegetables with salad greens.
- Add pistachios and cranberries.
- Top with Lemon Mint Creme Dressing or Dressing of your choice.
More vegan recipes like Roasted Harvest Vegetable Salad that you might enjoy
For more food photos, go to Instagram.