Mango Banana Parfait. There is never a bad time for a parfait, and it is especially beneficial when the parfait is made from all good things. Mango, banana, blueberries, pomegranate seeds, hemp seeds–delicious, refreshing and nutritious. This dessert is so healthy, you could almost eat it for breakfast. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Mango Banana Parfait
- 8 oz frozen mango
- 2 sliced frozen bananas
- 1/8 cup of soy almond or cashew milk as needed
- 1/2 cup mixed fruit blackberry, blueberry
- hemp seeds
- pomegranate seeds
- Make certain that your bananas are sliced before freezing so that they will blend well. Blend two frozen bananas in food processor, gradually adding milk as needed until consistency of ice cream
- Blend frozen mango until consistency of ice cream, adding water if needed
- Layer the mango in the bottom of the glass, and add and banana ice cream
- Place blackberries, blueberries, pomegranate seeds and hemp seeds on the top
Prefer your parfait in a bowl? Same ingredients, same great taste.
More recipes like Mango Banana Parfait that you might enjoy:
For more photos, see Foodgawker Gallery.