Instant Pot Vegetable Curry. Packed with protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals, this Instant Pot Vegetable Curry is off the charts delicious. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this combination of broccoli, sweet potatoes, quinoa and chickpeas is mixed with a creamy, spicy curry sauce. All of the fresh ingredients and spices are enhanced by Instant Pot pressure cooking which just melds them all together. The secret ingredient?
Anaheim chiles! Personally, I was not expecting this homemade from scratch, dish to turn out this well. It is addictive, and can be paired with white rice, noodles, or served as a thick soup. Serve with your favorite bread, and top with your favorite herbs.
Steps To Make Instant Pot Vegetable Curry
Tips For Instant Pot Cooking This Dish:
1. Add all ingredients to the Instant Pot, but don’t fill past the top line.
2. Cover vent lightly with towel when releasing pressure so that steam doesn’t damage your kitchen.
3. If you like your dish a little thicker, blend a small amount with a hand blender, but don’t blend for too long, or you will have soup.
Instant Pot Vegetable Curry
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups baby broccoli, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup anaheim chile, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 29 oz canned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 32 oz vegetable broth
- 27 oz coconut milk
- Add vegetables, quinoa, chickpeas to Instant Pot. Top with spices. Add tomatoes, vegetable broth and coconut milk. Stir well.
- Place lid on Instant Pot, and close vent. Set Instant Pot to pressure cook for 8 minutes. After cooking is complete, let pressure naturally release, NR, for 10 minute. Open vent.
- Serve vegetable curry on noodles or white rice.