Instant Pot French Apple Cobbler. When you are in the mood for a dessert that has all the deliciousness of cobbler, this is the dish for you. When prepared in the Instant Pot, you can toss all the ingredients into your bowl, and set it and forget it. You will have delicious, creamy, fruity French Apple Cobbler in less than one hour. Top with your favorite nice cream! Perfect for that special treat, or fancy enough for the holiday dessert table. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Tools Of The Trade Used In This Recipe:
I made this recipe in the Instant Pot 6 Quart Pressure Cooker. Check out my review of the Instant Pot, and see all the delicious recipes that I have made with this gadget that replaces 9 kitchen tools!
Instant Pot French Apple Cobbler
- 4 cups sliced apples
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 4 oz applesauce
- Mix all ingredients for Apple Mixture in bowl that will fit in your Instant Pot on the rack.
- In separate bowl, mix all ingredients for Cobbler topping.
- Spoon cobbler mix on top of apple mixture.
- Add 1 cup of water to bottom Instant Pot inner pot (not bowl with cobbler ingredients) and place bowl on rack and into Instant Pot.
- Pressure cook for 25 minutes and let pressure release naturally. NR
- Remove bowl and rack carefully from Instant Pot
- If you desire a crispy top, place bowl under broiler until desired crisp is achieved. (Approximately 5 minutes, but watch carefully).