Yes, Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins are so simple, yet they are a super yummy sweet treat. Beautiful cherries are everywhere, so before they disappear, I wanted to whip up a decadent dessert that is gluten free, vegan or vegetarian and dairy free. If you prefer a cake with delicious cherries, check out White Chocolate Cherry Cake. Treat yourself!
Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg or for vegan, flax egg
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh cherries pitted and chopped
- Mix dry all ingredients in bowl and add egg, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add cherries and chips and stir with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into muffin pan lined with cupcake liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until toothpick is dry.
- This recipe makes 8 muffins, full of chips and cherries.
Other recipes like Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins that you might enjoy:
See more photos on Instagram