Yes, Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins are so simple, yet they are a super yummy sweet treat. Beautiful cherries are everywhere, so before they disappear, I wanted to whip up a decadent dessert that is gluten free, vegan or vegetarian and dairy free. If you prefer a cake with delicious cherries, check out White Chocolate Cherry Cake. Treat yourself!
Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins
Yum! Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins that are gluten free and dairy free
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg, or for vegan, flax egg
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- Mix dry all ingredients in bowl and add egg, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add cherries and chips and stir with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into muffin pan lined with cupcake liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until toothpick is dry.
- This recipe makes 8 muffins, full of chips and cherries.
Other recipes like Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins that you might enjoy:
Coconut Fruit Wraps
Raw Pomegranate Cheesecake
Mulberry Oats Bars With Coconut Maple Glaze
Banana Nice Cream With Cookie Dough
Vegan Peach Cobbler
Blueberry Pecan Crumble
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bites
See more photos on Instagram