Berry Chocolate Pizza is the best combination of good foods! Pizza, berries and chocolate--how yum is that? Starting with a soft and fluffy gluten free crust, top with maple goat cheese cream. Take banana slices, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries and top pizza. Sprinkle chopped chocolate chips for the creamy chocolate flavor. The result? An amazing pizza pie, with fresh fruity nutrition and chocolate that tastes like dessert. Believe it--this pizza is vegetarian and gluten free and you will not be able to quit it.
Yes, I know, it looks like the best thing about this recipe is the chocolate and the pizza part. Nope, not that. Because this pizza crust is gluten free, and therefore made with gluten free flour and quinoa, it is packed with protein! Who knew that pizza could be a source of protein?
So, with the quinoa crust and the fresh fruits, this pizza is actually up there on the good food, nutritional scale, and it can become one of your go to favorites and is so kid-friendly!
Ingredients For Pizza
For your shopping list, you will need:
raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, banana
Directions For Berry Pizza
- Mix all crust ingredients in the food processor.
- Press pizza crust to pizza pan lined with oiled silicon mat.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Mix goat cheese and maple syrup and heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove crust from oven. Spread goat cheese on crust.
- Add fruits and chocolate.
- Bake at 350 for another 20 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven and press with spatula.
Berry Chocolate Pizza
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup gluten free 1 for1 flour-I used King Arthur's Use all purpose flour if not eating gluten free
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp coconut oil for your hands
- ½ cup strawberries or raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 banana sliced
- ¼ cup chocolate chips chopped
Goat Cheese Cream
- ¼ cup goat cheese
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all pizza crust ingredients to food processor. Mix well. Oil your hands with coconut oil; press pizza crust mix on pizza stone or pizza pan with silicon mat lightly coated with coconut oil. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Goat Cheese Cream
- Heat goat cheese and maple syrup in microwave for 30 seconds. Whip into cream with spoon.
- Slice banana.
- Remove pizza crust from oven. Spread goat cheese cream on pizza crust
- Add banana, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries to top of pizza crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of fruits.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- This recipes make 1 ten inch pizza.
More recipes like Berry Chocolate Pizza that you might enjoy:
See more photos on Instagram