Berry Chocolate Pizza is the best combination of good foods! Pizza, berries and chocolate–how yum is that? Starting with a soft and fluffy gluten free crust, top with strawberry tofu cream. Take banana slices, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries and top pizza. Sprinkle chopped chocolate chips for the creamy chocolate flavor. The result? An amazing pizza pie, with fresh fruity nutrition and chocolate that tastes like dessert. Believe it–this pizza is vegan, gluten free and dairy free and you will not be able to quit it.
OMG. Berry Chocolate Pizza. This is the best vegan, gluten free, dairy free treat ever. Perfect for anytime of the day. Kids will love this!
- 1-1/2 cup gluten free 1for1 flour (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp xanthun gum
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-1/2 tsp rapid rise yeast
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/4 cup tofu
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 large strawberries
- pinch of salt
- Add maple syrup, water and yeast to cup. Let sit for 10 minutes
- Mix all dry ingredients to large bowl and mix well. Add oil.
- Add water/yeast mix to dry mix. Using mixer, mix for approximately 5 minutes until all ingredients are absorbed.
- Cover dough and let sit for 15 minutes.
- After dough has risen, press dough evenly to edge of pizza pan lined with silicon or parchment paper. This pizza will stick to the pan without silicon or parchment. If dough is too sticky, use coconut oil on your hands.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Blend all ingredient in blender until smooth.
- Slice strawberries and banana.
- Remove pizza from oven. Spread tofu cream on pizza crust
- Add bananas, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries to top of pizza crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of fruits.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- This recipes make 1 ten inch pizza.
More recipes like Berry Chocolate Pizza that you might enjoy:
Vegetable Pizza Bread With Herbs
See more photos on Instagram