Basil Pesto Pasta With Sun Dried Tomatoes and Asparagus requires only a few ingredients, and is ready to serve in less than thirty minutes. The flavors of the asparagus and sun dried tomatoes are delightfully enhanced by the fresh basil and garlic and who doesn’t love the sweet aroma of pesto in the kitchen. Pesto is a great addition to any dish, but here, it turns an ordinary meal into a flavor feast. Serve with a salad, and you have a scrumptious, nutritious meal. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Basil Pesto Pasta With Sun Dried Tomatoes and Asparagus
- 8 ounces of brown rice gluten free pasta
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Boil pasta in salted water and drain and return to pot
- Saute asparagus and sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- Add asparagus and sun dried tomatoes to pasta and gently stir
- Add Basil Pesto and mix
- Top with basil and pine nuts
Other recipes like Basil Pesto Pasta With Sun Dried Tomatoes and Asparagus that you might enjoy:
For more photos, see Instagram.