Best Instant Pot Recipes
- This soup turned out to be amazingly flavorful, and so pretty.
2. Sweet potatoes and cranberries are the perfect holiday dishes...the combination is delicious and easy.
3. I am addicted to homemade vegan kefir and yogurt. Just toss milk and starter into the Instant Pot, and you have fresh kefir and yogurt, packed with protein. So budget friendly!
4. If you really love coconut, this risotto pudding is for you. Creamy, smooth and decadent treat.
5. I do not have any experience with canning or preserving, but this simple jam recipe allows me to have fresh, homemade jam.
6. Nothing better than cobbler, and Instant Pot cobbler is even more tasty than baked cobbler.
7. Yes, you can use the Instant Pot to make breakfast, and it is fabulous.
8. Homemade Chicken Soup-soul food. That's all.
9. You can cook your pasta in the Instant Pot, and add it to fresh vegetables for a great summer pasta salad.
10. Just in time for holidays, apples and sweet potatoes make a great side dish.