Harvest Vegetable Jalapeno Bisque
Harvest Vegetable Jalapeno Bisque is the perfect fall soup, featuring your favorite harvest vegetables and a spicy jalpeno kick. Creamy and warming. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 4 cups shredded carrots
- 2 cups chopped sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 cups chopped apples
- ¾ cup pumpkin gluten free, organic if possible
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 32 oz vegetable broth
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
Add all ingredients to Instant Pot. Set on pressure cook for 9 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally. When valve is down, open lid.
Use small hand blender to liquify solid ingredients in soup--sweet potatoes, apples and peppers. Serve with toasted pumpkin seeds or pinenuts.
- To cook this soup in the crock pot, follow all preparation directions, and cook in crock pot for 5 hours on high.
- To cook this soup on the stove top, follow all preparation directions, and add all ingredients to large soup pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer for 2 ½ hours.