Instant Pot Vegetable Curry
Instant Pot Vegetable Curry blends fresh vegetables with spices and the result is a delicious, spicy curry dish.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups baby broccoli, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup anaheim chile, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- ½ cup quinoa
- 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 29 oz canned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 32 oz vegetable broth
- 27 oz coconut milk
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs optional
Not cooking in an Instant Pot?
Add all ingredients to a Crock Pot, and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Add all ingredients to large soup pan. Bring to boil, and simmer for 2 hours.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 259kcal