Instant Pot Ramen
Instant Pot Ramen is the best, and quickest way to have that warm, comfort food. When cooked in the Instant Pot, this spicy soup is ready in less than 30 minutes. The best part is that is has all the deliciousness, but none of the chemicals and preservatives of processed box ramen. If you are a ramen lover, this is for you. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, and dairy free.
- 4 cups sliced leeks
- 4 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- 1 14oz can organic jackfruit
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- 8 cups organic vegetable broth
- 8 oz gluten free rice noodles
- 1 green onion, chopped for garnish
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes for topping
- 1 fried egg for each serving optional for vegetarian ramen
Chop all vegetables. Add all ingredients to Instant Pot.
Set to pressure cook for 2 minutes. The Instant Pot will warm up for 8-12 minutes and then pressure cook for 2 minutes. As soon as it is finished, release pressure because noodles will turn to goop if you leave them cooking for too long.
To serve, stir soup well, breaking up pieces of jackfruit into bite size pieces. Top with green onions, red pepper flakes.