Red Curry Cauliflower Rice Vegetable Soup-Instant Pot
With your Instant Pot, and only 8 ingredients, you can have delicious, spicy, incredibly flavorful soup in 20 minutes! The Thai Red Curry Sauce adds just enough kick, and the Instant Pot process locks in the flavor and nutrition of the vegetables. This soup is vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
- 4 cups minced cauliflower
- 4 cups mixed greens, kale, spinach and collard greens
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 2 cups vegetable broth, organic
- 1-½ cup Thai Red Curry Sauce I used Trader Joe's 11 oz. Thai Red Curry Sauce, but any brand will be fine. See notes for recipe if you prefer to make your red curry sauce from scratch.
- 3 tablespoon dried hibiscus, toasted coconut, green onions and garlic chives for garnish
Pour olive oil into Instant Pot inner cooking pot. Without putting the lid on, set Instant Pot to saute to allow it to start warming up as you chop your vegetables.
Chop onion, shred zucchini. Add vegetable broth to Instant Pot. It is important that the liquid is on the bottom of the Instant Pot so that the vegetables don't stick as it heats up.
Add onion, zucchini, minced cauliflower, mushrooms and greens to Instant Pot. Add tomatoes on top. Pour Thai Red Curry Sauce over the top of vegetables. Do not stir.
Place lid on Instant Pot, and close vent (to right). Set your Instant Pot to cook on pressure cook for 4 minutes. (You might need to cancel the saute setting before setting it for the 4 minute pressure cook)
Carefully watch Instant Pot, and when the high pressure cooking is finished after 4 minutes, QR, quick release pressure. Using potholders, remove inner pot from Instant Pot. Stir soup to mix vegetables and sauce.
- If you prefer to have homemade Thai Red Curry Sauce, try this recipe from Pinch of Yum.