Smoked Chickpea Kale Stirfry
Smoked Chickpea Kale Stirfry. Spicy, healthy and ready in 20 minutes! Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
Servings 4 -6 servings
- I can of chickpeas aka garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cups fresh baby kale
- 1-½ cups fresh mushrooms sliced
- 8 oz cooked brown rice or quinoa. I used Seeds of Change Quinoa Brown and Red Rice
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Red pepper flakes
Heat olive oil on medium high.
Stirfry chickpeas and mushrooms for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add spices and salt.
Add fresh kale and rice and stir until all is heated.
Sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Serve with large green salad.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 214kcal