Vegan Meatball Appetizers With Cucumber Dill Dip
The perfect light and fresh appetizer for any occasion.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 14 oz can jackfruit, organic
- 3 tablespoon ground flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoon green chiles, canned
- ¼ cup onions
- 7 oz tofu
Cucumber Dill Dip
- ½ cup sliced cucumber
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup vegan yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley garnish
Preheat oven to 375. Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse until mixed well, but not pulverized.
Roll meatballs, approximately 1 inch or 1 teaspoon in size. Makes approximately 30 meatballs. Place meatballs on baking sheet with silicon or parchment paper.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve with Cucumber Dill Dip