Spinach Tofu Green Curry
This sweet and spicy green curry is packed with nutrition and perfect with noodles or rice.
- 2 cups cooked white rice I used both rice and noodles with this dish, but you can use 4 cups all rice or all noodles if you prefer
- 2 cups cooked thin brown rice noodles
- 7 oz tofu
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp green curry
- 1 tsp sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 yellow or red pepper sliced
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes adjust for hotness to your preference
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- red pepper flakes
Cook rice and or noodles according to package directions
Add tofu, coconut milk, maple syrup, green curry, lime juice and salt to blender and blend until smooth.
Stirfry yellow/red pepper, spinach, green onions, ginger, garlic in coconut oil for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Add tofu mixture and heat an additional 5 minutes on medium heat.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 430kcal