Yes, I bought a lot of beautiful cherries this week, so that means two recipes that feature this delicious fruit, White Chocolate Cherry Cake and Chocolate Chip Cherry Muffins. Fresh, tangy cherries are only available this time of year, so don’t miss out on this delicious treat. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
White Chocolate Cherry Cake
White Chocolate Cherry Cake. Just as delicious as it looks. Vegan, gluten free,dairy free.
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 2 tsps baking soda
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 tsps vanilla
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs, or for vegan,your favorite egg substitute: flax egg, chia seeds or applesauce.equal to 2 eggs. (I use Follow Your Heart)
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- Mix dry all ingredients in bowl and add egg, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Add cherries and chips and stir with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into 9x9 square pan oiled with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until toothpick is dry.
Check out more photos on Instagram.
If you prefer muffins or chocolate with your cherries, see Cherry Chocolate Chip Muffins.
Other Desserts You Might Enjoy Like White Chocolate Cherry Cake
Mulberry Oats Bars With Coconut Maple Glaze
Banana Nice Cream With Cookie Dough
Vegan Peach Cobbler
Blueberry Pecan Crumble
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bites