Tumeric Latte is perfect for a cold evening, early morning or any time you need to indulge yourself. Ready in less than 10 minutes, this latte offers a smooth flavor with all the anti inflammatory benefits of tumeric. Santa needs this. If you prefer a tea or coffee flavor, you can prepare the latte, and use it as a creamer in your tea or coffee. I found that adding an Earl Grey tea bag to my hot latte created a variation that I love. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, it is sure to be a treat that you too, will love.
- 2 cups soy milk, almond milk or your favorite non dairy milk
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender and blend. Pour into pot and cook over medium heat until slightly bubbling.
- Serve. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- This recipe makes 2-8 oz cups of tumeric latte. If you have larger cups (12 oz), adjust the recipe accordingly.
- VARIATION: If you prefer caffeine with your latte, add an earl gray tea bag to each cup of your hot Tumeric Latte for a delicious alternative.
Other recipes like Tumeric Latte that you might enjoy:
This recipe was updated in September 2018.