Sweet Potato Vegetable Pizza Salad
Pizza. Healthy, and delicious. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 1 boiled sweet potato, peeled
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 egg substitute (there are many egg replacement options--flax egg, aquafaba, or The Vegan Egg which is what I used)
- 2 tbsp vegan egg mixed with 5 tbsp cold water
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp ground flax meal
- 1/2 sliced red pepper
- 9 garlic cloves
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tbsp olive oil for stirfry
- 1 tsp sea salt for stirfry
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning for stirfry
- 8 oz bruschetta or pizza sauce (I used Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup vegan cashew cheese (I used Tree Line)
- Mix all ingredients in food processor.
- With olive oil on your hands, spread pizza crust on pizza pan lined with parchment paper. (I tried olive oil on pan, but crust still stuck to the pan.)
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, but watch carefully since ovens vary
- Remove pizza from oven and let cool for 5 minutes
- While pizza crust is baking, add sea salt and Italian seasoning, and stirfry red pepper, garlic, onions and zucchini on high for 5 minutes.
- Spread bruschetta on pizza crust
- Spread stirfried vegetables
- Drop small spoonfuls of cashew cheese evenly on top of vegetables
- Bake pizza for an additional 10-15 minutes until toppings are done.
- Serve on top of bed of power greens which have been mixed with balsamic dressing.
For more recipe photos, see Instagram
Other recipes like Sweet Potato Vegetable Pizza Salad that you might enjoy: