Spinach Tofu Green Curry. There is no doubt--once you taste this delicious combination of flavors, this dish will be one of your favorites, and you will want to make it again and again. The sauce has a base of tofu, and is enhanced with vegetables and spices, and a yummy coconut flavor. This dish is both sweet and spicy, and you can make it with either rice or noodles, or as I did, both! Packed with nutrients, this curry will be a crowd favorite. Ready in less than an hour, this bowl is vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Spinach Tofu Green Curry
- 2 cups cooked white rice I used both rice and noodles with this dish, but you can use 4 cups all rice or all noodles if you prefer
- 2 cups cooked thin brown rice noodles
- 7 oz tofu
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp green curry
- 1 tsp sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ yellow or red pepper sliced
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes adjust for hotness to your preference
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- red pepper flakes
- Cook rice and or noodles according to package directions
- Add tofu, coconut milk, maple syrup, green curry, lime juice and salt to blender and blend until smooth.
- Stirfry yellow/red pepper, spinach, green onions, ginger, garlic in coconut oil for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Add tofu mixture and heat an additional 5 minutes on medium heat.