Spinach Tofu Green Curry. There is no doubt–once you taste this delicious combination of flavors, this dish will be one of your favorites, and you will want to make it again and again. The sauce has a base of tofu, and is enhanced with vegetables and spices, and a yummy coconut flavor. This dish is both sweet and spicy, and you can make it with either rice or noodles, or as I did, both! Packed with nutrients, this curry will be a crowd favorite. Ready in less than an hour, this bowl is vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Spinach Tofu Green Curry
- 2 cups cooked white rice I used both rice and noodles with this dish, but you can use 4 cups all rice or all noodles if you prefer
- 2 cups cooked thin brown rice noodles
- 7 oz tofu
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp green curry
- 1 tsp sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 yellow or red pepper sliced
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes adjust for hotness to your preference
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- red pepper flakes
- Cook rice and or noodles according to package directions
- Add tofu, coconut milk, maple syrup, green curry, lime juice and salt to blender and blend until smooth.
- Stirfry yellow/red pepper, spinach, green onions, ginger, garlic in coconut oil for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Add tofu mixture and heat an additional 5 minutes on medium heat.