Spinach Garlic Stuffed Shells. This dish is quick, and easy and will make a beautiful presentation on your table. No one will be able to wait to bite in to the yummy spinach garlic sauce as it spills out of the shells. Tofu and cashews give the sauce a smooth, creamy texture that is just like ricotta cheese. Add a salad and some fresh bread, and dinner is done. The preparation will take you less than an hour, and of course, the cream sauce and the shells are vegan,vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free.
Spinach Garlic Cream Pasta Shells
- 8 oz pasta shells I used brown rice, gluten free shells
Spinach Garlic Cream
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 7 oz extra firm tofu 1/2 standard package
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions. They should be al dente, and not over cooked or they won't be suitable for stuffing
- Add all other ingredients except marinara sauce, to high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- After shells are cooked, rinse them in cold water and spread out on baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small teaspoon, spoon spinach garlic cream mixture into shells.
- Pour marinara sauce over shells stuffed with spinach garlic cream.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
For more recipes like Spinach Garlic Stuffed Shells:
For more photos, see Instagram