Roasted Harvest Vegetables are a great side dish to make ahead of time, and add them to a variety of dishes. Your salads, pasta dishes and rice dishes are immediately better with the addition of roasted vegetables. To whip up an easy side dish, I used frozen organic harvest vegetables consisting of sweet potatoes, red onions, parsnips, yellow carrots and orange carrots. Drizzle with olive oil, maple syrup, granulated garlic, salt and pepper and grill, or if you prefer, bake. Yum. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
Oven Roasted Harvest Vegetables
- 4 cups of frozen harvest vegetables my vegetables have sweet potatoes, parsnips, red onion, orange and yellow carrots.
- ⅛ cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp granulated garlic
- Add vegetables to large bowl. Drizzle olive oil, maple syrup.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and granulated garlic. Mix vegetables
- Spread vegetables on baking sheet lined with parchment, or place on oiled grill.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, turning at 10 minutes, or place on grill for 20 minutes, turning at 10 minutes.
- Use vegetables as main dish, side dish, in Harvest Vegetable Salad or Lentil Pasta With Vegetables
More recipes like Roasted Harvest Vegetables: