I think we can all agree that peanut butter and chocolate go together like the best match made in heaven. Sometimes, we all have a craving for a little sweet bite that is somewhat healthy, and also delicious. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bites are so easy--only 5 ingredients, and ready to bake in five minutes. The best part? Vegan, gluten free and dairy free. Yum!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bites
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of coconut sugar
- ¼ cup of tapioca flour
- ¼ cup aquafaba liquid from canned chickpeas
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips crushed
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips, in a food processor until completely smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of dough, roll into ball and place on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Press cookie gently with fork.
- Sprinkle vegan chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Makes 12 cookie bites.
- This recipe was inspired by Lorena @greenhealthycooking and her flourless peanut butter cookies.
More treats like Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bites that you might enjoy:
Check out more photos at Instagram.