Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls. If you need something sweet in a hurry, these balls are for you. Six ingredients, thirty minutes and you have yummy vegan, gluten free and dairy free treats.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls
Yum. Vegan, gluten free chocolate balls!
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor until just blended. Add chocolate chips and mix with spoon.
- Scoop mix with large spoon and roll into balls.
- Place balls on baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake 20 minutes at 350.
More recipes like Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls that you might like:
Apple Upside Down Cake
To see more photos, see Foodgawker Gallery here.