Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls. If you need something sweet in a hurry, these balls are for you. Six ingredients, thirty minutes and you have yummy vegan, gluten free and dairy free treats.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor until just blended. Add chocolate chips and mix with spoon.
- Scoop mix with large spoon and roll into balls.
- Place balls on baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake 20 minutes at 350.
More recipes like Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls that you might like:
To see more photos, see Foodgawker Gallery here.