Mulled Apple Cider. It is the end of the year, and there are always things to be thankful for, and to celebrate. This simple apple cider has a amazing flavor that compliments the season, is ready in fifteen minutes, and only requires a few ingredients. Perfect for kids and adults! Non alcoholic, vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Warm and lightly spiced, mulled apple cider is a treat any time of the day. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 25 ounces of sparkling apple cider
- 2 tsp of pumpkin spice (contains cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg)
- 1 seedless orange, peeled
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Blend 1 cup f apple cider, spices, maple syrup and orange in high speed blender for several minutes, or until spices are dissolved.
- Pour remaining apple cider and blended 1 cup of cider into pot. Bring to boil, watching carefully as it will boil over. Reduce to simmer, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve with slices of orange.
More vegan recipes like Mulled Apple Cider:
Spinach Garlic Stuffed Shells
For more photos, see Instagram.