Mango Chocolate Cheesecake. Sometimes you just need a little treat, but don’t want to spend a long time in the kitchen or turn the oven on. In that case, this Mango Chocolate Cheesecake is perfect for you. Simple almond date crust, delicious mango filling, and gooey chocolate topping. Best of all– no baking! This cheesecake is vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Mango Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1-1/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates, soaked with water preserved about 7 large dates
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup date soak water
- 1 tsp coconut oil for springform pan
- 2 cups fresh mango
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 7 oz tofu
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, or juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp almond or soy milk + extra if needed
- Add all ingredients to food processor and mix throughly. Oil small 7" springform pan with coconut oil. Press crust evenly into pan. Place in refrigerator.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and process on high until mixture is smooth. Pour into springform pan with crust. Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Add milk to vegan chocolate chips and cook for 1 minute in microwave. Stir, and add seconds of cooking time as needed to achieve a smooth creamy texture. Allow chocolate to cool completely. Remove cheesecake from freezer and spread topping on cheesecake and serve.
Mix crust in food processor