It is dinner time, and there is no time. Lentil Pasta With Red Pepper Polenta is ready in 30 minutes, and the flavor combination of the red pepper polenta with the pasta is amazing. It is definitely a crowd pleaser, and vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Lentil Pasta With Red Pepper Polenta
- 12 oz lentil pasta I used Trader Joe's Organic Red Lentil
- 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes
- 12 oz of organic red pasta sauce
- 9 oz organic pre cooked polenta (in the cylinder tube)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil
- 2 tablespoon chives
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook lentil pasta according to pasta directions. Do not overcook.
- Return pasta to pot after draining and add marinara sauce.
- Slice and cube polenta. Stirfry in olive oil, add red pepper flakes, granulated garlic and sea salt.
- Mix in sun dried tomatoes.
- Add polenta and tomato mix to pasta;.
- Stir in fresh herbs.
See more recipe photos on Instagram