Kale Breakfast Bowl With Rice And Beans. Breakfast is perfect for any meal– breakfast, lunch, dinner or midnight. This vegetarian breakfast bowl is absolutely delicious, and packed with fiber, protein and vitamins. Vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free. Vegan option – omit eggs.
Kale Breakfast Bowl With Rice and Beans
- 1 can black beans 15 oz
- 1 package 8.5 oz, of Seeds of Change Quinoa and Brown Rice, or 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek chopped or 1 cup green onions
- 2 cups of baby kale fresh
- 1 cup enchilada sauce or salsa
- 4 eggs cooked in separate pan, over easy and topped with salt, pepper and spices
- 1 avocado
- green onions for topping
Saute garlic and leeks in olive oil.
Add kale and saute.
Add quinoa/rice and black beans, and heat
Turn off heat.
Add enchilada sauce/salsa
Top with eggs and avocado.
Sprinkle with green onions.