Jackfruit Rice Tortilla Soup With Mango Salsa. It is cold, really cold. And as much as I would like a nice green salad, I can't resist some soup...some hot and hearty soup. Here it is, Jackfruit Rice Tortilla Soup & Mango Salsa. Warm, comforting yet deliciously spicy. This is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and soul warming.
Jackfruit Rice Tortilla Soup With Mango Salsa
- 1- 14 oz can of organic jackfruit
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 cups organic vegetable broth
- 6 cups Power Greens kale chard and spinach
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice I use Seeds of Change precooked quinoa/brown rice
- 2 cups mango salsa
- ½ cup cilantro
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup green onions
- 1 cup blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 avocado
- 4 tablespoon vegan yogurt
- Drain jackfruit and saute with onions in olive oil.
- Add spices.
- Add salsa, vegetable broth, greens and corn.
- Simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add cilantro and brown rice and stir.
- Serve in bowls and top with chopped cilantro, avocado slices, green onions, yogurt and blue corn tortilla chips.
Other recipes like Jackfruit Rice Tortilla Soup & Mango Salsa that you might enjoy: