Instant Pot Butternut Squash, Bean & Kale Soup. Warm and flavorful, this soup is good for that cold day that nothing else will do. This soup has a delicious combination of squash, kale, white beans with a smooth basil cream and topped with garlic croutons. Vegan, gluten free and ,dairy free.
Tools Of The Trade Used In This Recipe:
I made this recipe in the Instant Pot 6 Quart Pressure Cooker. Check out my review of the Instant Pot, and see all the delicious recipes that I have made with this gadget that replaces 9 kitchen tools!
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Kale Soup
Instant Pot Butternut Squash, Bean and Kale Soup. Warm, comforting and delicious. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 cans of white beans (15 oz)
- 1 can tomatoes (15 oz)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups butternut squash
- 3 cups greens (spinach, kale, chard)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Fresh basil for garnish
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 slices gluten free multi grain bread
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add all soup ingredients to Instant Pot. Cook 10 minutes on high pressure and allow pressure to release naturally. (NP). Remove lid.
- After briefly cooling, use hand blender to blend vegetables partially, leaving some vegetables intact.
- Mix all basil cream ingredients in high speed blender. Stir into blended soup.
- Toast bread. Spread olive oil on bread and sprinkle with granulated garlic. Slice bread into small crouton size.
- Serve soup with garlic croutons and garnish with fresh basil.
Other recipes like Instant Pot Butternut Squash, Bean & Kale Soup that you might enjoy:
Lentil Pasta With Red Pepper Polenta
Cream of Mushroom Tarragon Soup
For more food photos, see Instagram.