Instant Pot Butternut Squash, Bean & Kale Soup. Warm and flavorful, this soup is good for that cold day that nothing else will do. This soup has a delicious combination of squash, kale, white beans with a smooth basil cream and topped with garlic croutons. Vegan, gluten free and ,dairy free.
Instant Pot Butternut Squash Kale Soup
Instant Pot Butternut Squash, Bean and Kale Soup. Warm, comforting and delicious. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 cans of white beans (15 oz)
- 1 can tomatoes (15 oz)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cups butternut squash
- 3 cups greens (spinach, kale, chard)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Fresh basil for garnish
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 slices gluten free multi grain bread
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add all soup ingredients to Instant Pot. Cook 10 minutes on high pressure and allow pressure to release naturally. (NP). Remove lid.
- After briefly cooling, use hand blender to blend vegetables partially, leaving some vegetables intact.
- Mix all basil cream ingredients in high speed blender. Stir into blended soup.
- Toast bread. Spread olive oil on bread and sprinkle with granulated garlic. Slice bread into small crouton size.
- Serve soup with garlic croutons and garnish with fresh basil.
Other recipes like Instant Pot Butternut Squash, Bean & Kale Soup that you might enjoy:
Lentil Pasta With Red Pepper Polenta
Cream of Mushroom Tarragon Soup
For more food photos, see Instagram.