Instant Pot Asparagus Mushroom Risotto can be ready to serve in less than thirty minutes. This dish is full of flavor and nutrition and will become quickly one of your favorites. The combination of fresh mushrooms, asparagus and sun dried tomatoes gives the risotto flavor that is off the tasty charts. The preparation is so simple, and it is ready to serve in less than 30 minutes. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Tools Of The Trade Used In This Recipe:
I made this recipe in the Instant Pot 6 Quart Pressure Cooker. Check out my review of the Instant Pot, and see all the delicious recipes that I have made with this gadget that replaces 9 kitchen tools!
Instant Pot Asparagus Mushroom Risotto
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 cup water
- 12 oz fresh asparagus about 15-20, stalks trimmed off
- ½ cup organic sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 leek sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
Rice in Instant Pot
- Add rice and water to pressure cooker pot.
- Cook on high pressure for four minutes.
- Let set for 5 minutes, and then release pressure.
- Remove rice from pot and set aside.
- Rinse pot.
- Note: If you are not cooking in an Instant Pot, follow directions on rice package.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper and all vegetables except sun dried tomatoes to pot.
- Set to saute.
- Saute vegetables for 4-5 minutes until done.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and mix.
- Add rice and saute 1-2 minutes until entire dish is heated.
- Serve with your favorite salad or bread. Serves 4 as main dish, 6 as side dish.
- Note: If you are not cooking with an Instant Pot, saute all ingredients as directed in pan.
STEPS FOR MAKING INSTANT POT ASPARAGUS MUSHROOM RISOTTO
More vegan recipes that you might enjoy:
For more food photos, go to Instagram.