Hot Chocolate Souffle is that perfect, quick dessert that you can prepare when you need a little treat. Seriously, chocolate is just one of those foods that you always feel better if you indulge yourself. Four ingredients and twenty minutes, and you can be enjoying this delectable vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free dish. This recipe is so simple that you can let the kids make it !
Hot Chocolate Souffle--like a dream. Light, fluffy, smooth. Vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free.
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour
- 4 tbsp vegan chocolate or cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch red cayenne pepper
- Grease dish with coconut oil.
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate in blender until smooth.
- Gradually fold in chocolate with spoon.
- Bake 20 minutes at 375 °.
- Top with chocolate nibs while still hot.
For more recipes like Hot Chocolate Souffle :
For more photos, see Instagram