Yes, it is summer, and maybe it is too hot to turn the oven on, but, we must have these Homemade Curly Fries today! Start with a bag of red, white and blue potatoes (approximately 15 small or 8 large), spiralize them into curly shapes, pop them in the microwave and then broil for crispiness. In less than 30 minutes, you will be dipping these crunchy potatoes in tangy chipotle aioli and, trust me, it is worth all the heat. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Homemade Curly Fries With Chipotle Aoili
Tasty curly fries with chipotle aoili. The perfect snack that you are craving. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 15 small or 8 large potatoes, cut in spiral shape. ( I used the Nutri Bullet Veggie Bullet, link on Resource Page)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- granulated garlic
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Southwestern Seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- Place spiralized potatoes in bowl and heat 5 minutes in microwave
- Spread potatoes on flat cookie sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and granulated garlic
- Broil in oven at 475 for 10 minutes, or until crispy. (Watch carefully as broiler heat differs.Don't overcook)
- Blend all ingredients in high speed blender.
Tools used in this recipe:
Nutri Bullet “Veggie Bullet” Food Processor
More recipes like Homemade Curly Fries that you might enjoy:
Maple Sweet Potato Bread
Persimmon Maple Rounds
Rosemary Garlic Pepper Potato Bakes
Fruit and Nut Energy Bars
See more photos on Instagram.