Grilled Veggie And Herb Pizza With Garlic Cashew Cheese. Sometimes, it just has to be pizza, and today, it has to be Grilled Veggie and Herb Pizza With Garlic Cashew Cheese. One of the simple pleasures in life, in my opinion, is growing your own vegetables and herbs. There is nothing more fulfilling on a bright, sunny day than going outside and picking the food that you will serve. It is fresh, it is organic and it is free of chemicals, pesticides and other toxins. I think that this makes the meal so much more enjoyable! Today, I had a bounty of herbs ready to be picked, and nothing else can showcase these herbs as well as this pizza. See if you agree. This pizza is vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Grilled Veggie and Herb Pizza With Garlic Cashew Cheese
- 1 Gluten free pizza crust
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- ¼ cup red onions, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes
- olive oil for drizzling
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp cup fresh basil
- 2 tbsp cup fresh tarragon
Garlic Cashew Cheese
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 4 cloves garlic
- You can either grill your vegetables on your grill, or bake in the oven.
- For Grill: Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt, granulated garlic and black pepper. Grill.
- For Baking: Place all vegetables except sun dried tomatoes, on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil Sprinkle with sea salt, granulated garlic, and black pepper
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes
Garlic Cashew Cheese
- Blend all ingredients in blender
- Place gluten free crust on pizza pan, Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with all roasted vegetables and sun dried tomatoes
- Spread garlic cashew cheese evenly on crust
- Bake an additional 15 minutes at 375 degrees
- When done, top with herbs and serve.
Tools of the Trade for this recipe:
George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill. Check out my complete review of this grill here, and take a look at all of the recipes that I have been grilling and why it makes your grilling indoors or outdoors, so much easier. This post contains affiliate links.
Steps For Making Grilled Veggie And Herb Pizza
Grill peppers and mushrooms (either on grill or in oven for 30 minutes at 350)
Add onions and mushrooms
Add vegetables to pizza crust
How To Make Garlic Cashew Cheese:
Other Dishes Like Grilled Veggie and Herb Pizza With Garlic Cashew Cheese That You Might Like:
Check out photos on Instagram
This post was updated in September 2018.