Crispy Tofu Stirfry. Tofu is always best when it is crispy, and when you add crispy tofu to stirfry vegetables and top with spicy curry simmer sauce, the result is amazingly delicious. This dish is ready in less than 30 minutes, and is off the charts flavorful and filling. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Crispy Tofu Stirfry
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups mixed cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup leeks, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 16 oz organic tofu, cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 cups cooked white rice, according to package directions
- 1/2 cup thai green curry simmer sauce I used Trader Joe's. If you want to make yours from scratch, recipe link below in notes
- Add 2 tbsp grapeseed oil to pan, on high heat, and add tofu cubes. Sprinkle with granulated garlic. Stirfry tofu approximately 8 minutes, flipping as needed, until all sides are crispy. Remove tofu from pan.
- Add 2 tbsp grapeseed oil to pan, and add carrots, zucchini, cabbage, leeks. Stirfry 3 minutes on high.
- Serve dish with rice, topped with vegetable stirfry, and add 1 tsp curry sauce for each serving according to your preference for hotness. Add more if needed.Garnish with garlic chives