Creamy Beet Dill Bites. When you need a snack that is packed with nutrition, check out these Beet Bites with creamy dill. Ready in 15 minutes, these bites are delicious, creamy and packed with the nutrition and fiber from the beets. This snack is so addictive, it will definitely become a favorite. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
Creamy Beet Dill Bites
- 3 medium beets precooked, sliced
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill minced
- ½ teaspoon sea sal
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon minced leeks
- Slice beets
- Add cream cheese, garlic, dill, salt and pepper to small blender. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture onto the sliced beets.
- Garnish with minced leeks.
More recipes like Beet Dill Bites:
For more photos, see Instagram