Cauliflower Wings are the ultimate snack, appetizer, side dish, or maybe even meal. Seriously, I never understood the appeal of chicken wings–they don’t even have that much meat on them and it is a lot of work to get that meat. These wings however, are plump, juicy, seasoned to perfection and, you can eat the whole thing! Healthy, yummy and so addictive. Vegan, gluten free and dairy free.
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup of gluten free flour
- 1 can of coconut milk 13.5 oz.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
Drizzle on florets during baking
- 1 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- Coat cauliflower florets with maple syrup (toss in large baggie)
- Mix all other ingredients except chili sauce in bowl.
- Dip cauliflower florets in flour mix, and place on baking sheet with parchment paper
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes total. At 25 minutes, remove baking sheet, flip cauliflower florets, and drizzle with sweet chili sauce. Return to oven and bake for additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce or your favorite dip.
Steps To Prepare Cauliflower Wings
For more food photos, see Instagram.