Cauliflower Crust Vegetable Pizza Salad has all the tasty goodness and all the healthy ingredients! There are so many variations of pizza, and somehow, none of them are bad. The challenge for pizza lovers is to find a pizza recipe that is healthy, vegan, gluten free, dairy free and also delicious. Here it is.
Cauliflower Crust Vegetable Pizza Salad Platter
Cauliflower Crust Pizza Salad. Vegetables, cauliflower crust and salad. How can pizza get any better than this? Vegan, gluten free, dairy free.
- 3 cups of minced cauliflower (you should have approximately 3 cups after mincing cauliflower and removing all water. In order to end up with 3 cups to make the crust, start with a large head of cauliflower)
- 1 tbsp olive oil for cauliflower stirfry
- 1/4 cup fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil for pizza crust
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil for vegetable stirfry
- 1 cup baby kale
- 2 cups of sliced red peppers
- 1/2 leek, sliced
- 1 cup cooked artichoke hearts, sliced
- Herbs: Basil, Rosemary, Onion
- 1 cup shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
- 5 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp toasted pistachios
- 1/4 cup olives
- 3/4 cup of sauerkraut
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Stirfry cauliflower in 1 tbsp olive oil for 4 minutes on medium heat. Squeeze cauliflower in paper towel to be certain all water is removed.
- Mix cauliflower in bowl with olive oil, chia seeds, flour and seasonings and form a ball with mixture.
- Using either round pizza pan or 9x13 rectangle pan, place parchment paper in pan, and press cauliflower mixture into shape of pizza, either round, or rectangular.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Stirfry peppers,kale, leeks and artichoke hearts for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Place vegetables and vegan cheese on pizza crust.
- Return to oven for 15- 20 minutes until cheese is melted
- *If you prefer, you can spread a minimal amount of your favorite pizza sauce on the crust before topping with vegetables and cheese, but I found that it made the crust soggy, so think that it is better without the sauce.
- Toss all salad ingredients in bowl and drizzle your favorite dressing over the top.
Other recipes like Cauliflower Crust Vegetable Pizza Salad Platter that you might enjoy:
Vegetable Pizza Bread With Herbs
To see more photos, see Instagram.